Monday 19 September 2011

First Entry

Hello, my name is Miranda Joyce Pendergraft. I am 17 years old, and am in grade 12 this year. I enjoy playing hockey, volleyball, and soccer. I like to spend my time outside. Winter would have to be my favourite season. I much rather be outside when it is cool out. I enjoy riding the slopes, and being at the hockey arena. When I am finished high school I would like to travel the world and see different cultures.
I was born in Penticton BC. I was born a week premature. I was a fairly big baby weighing 8.7lbs. I was born with jaundice, and was the first person in the Penticton hospital to use the baby blanket. My family consists of my mother, father , and younger sister. My sister and I are very close to each other. We both have the same interests. When it comes to personality we are totally different though.

No comments:

Post a Comment